Can reduce file sizes by up to 90% reducing burden on IT
70% faster delivery of as-built models, saving time and money
Automated process that has been designed to be easy to use – little training required
Integrates seamlessly with most 3rd party software for downstream modelling
Reduces the reliance for outsourced modelling
Introducing Segmented Meshes
The more people that can access, view and understand the scan data, the better the return on investment from scanning. PointFuse was designed to streamline and enhance the creation of mesh models. Designed to enable all formats of point cloud data to be imported and intelligently converted into a data structure that could be easily manipulated and accessed across project teams.
Which version do I need?
There are three versions of our software available: PointFuse Revue, PointFuse Standard and PointFuse Pro. Below is an overview of each version so you can assess which one best meets your needs. Details on key features and functions are covered further down in the table.
Optimized meshing for Visualization and VR
- Optimized meshing reducing file sizes
- Provides you with high-quality textures enabling you to visualize and collaborate your data quickly
- Real world texturing and solid surface make the model ideal for use with game engines
- Mesh models provide the ability to model with lighting as well as simulate collision
- Provides accurate representation of onsite context
- Select and delete unwanted objects such as vehicles and people
- Multicore conversion for speed and scalability
- Visualizing heritage assets that are traditionally difficult to model
- Reality models enable clear visualization at the bidding stage of projects
Classified meshes for more intelligent data decisions
PointFuse Standard incorporates all of the features of ReVue with tools to exploit PointFuse’s unique automatic segmented meshes , enabling easy object classification for workflows such as BIM coordination:
- Meshes are smaller in size than the point cloud, so can be more easily viewed and shared over cloud collaboration platforms like Autodesk Construction Cloud and Procore BIM
- Classified mesh models can replace some of the manual modeling of a point cloud into BIM, which is a large cost on any refurbishment project
- Democratizes the scan data, to ensure it reaches the right people, in the right format at the right time for decisions to be made
- Real world texturing and solid surfaces make the model easier to interpret than a point cloud or a BIM model
- Classified meshes provide object to object clashes means fewer false positives and a more effective coordination process
- Classification and texture can be maintained on export into the likes of Autodesk Navisworks and Revizto, to provide context of the whole site
Space Creator™ module: Delivering 2D and 3D models in hours
PointFuse Pro incorporate the innovative Space CreatorTM module which enable you to automatically convert classified mesh walls, windows and doors into ‘family’ groups for use with popular downstream BIM and FM software.
- Semi automated process that has been designed to be easy to use with little training required
- Efficient editing of the results using simple CAD tools and automation
- IFC standards adopted for BIM modelling
- Outputs LOD200BIM, 2D floor plans and IPMS (office) building reports
- Reduces the reliance for outsourcing modelling
|PointFuse ReVue||PointFuse Standard||PointFuse Pro|
|PRODUCT FEATURE||ReVue||STANDARD||STANDARD TEAM||PRO||PRO TEAM|
|Who is it for?||Reality capture users dependent on as-built information for project delivery||Reality capture users dependent on as-built information for project delivery||Users wanting to scale project efficiencies across the team. Full editing functionlity at a lower cost.||Users looking to deliver Scan-2-Plan and Scan-2-BIM project deliverables with Space Creator.||Users wanting to scale project efficiencies across the team. Full editing & export functionlity at a lower cost.|
|Import point cloud|
|Multicore conversion from point cloud to mesh|
|Space Creator module|
|Space Creator export||Unlimited||Unlimited|
Pointfuse powered by jetstream
PointFuse Powered by JetStream has been developed in partnership with Leica Geosystems for users of Leica’s 3D laser scanning technology who wish to leverage Leica’s JetStream ecosystem. Annual subscriptions are available for both the Standard and Pro versions. PointFuse powered by JetStream works with LGS files enabling you to instantly view and use scanned data, without having to import it first.
Pointfuse in action
Want to understand more about how PointFuse can deliver process and quality improvements across three key AEC workflows? Click on a video below and our Technical Specialist, Mike, will provide an overview of PointFuse in action and demonstrate the value it has delivered.